Google Zero Gravity
Google is a search engine giant who is used by hundreds of millions of users on a daily basis. It has always been free and able to provide relevant information in terms of product search, information search, service search, company search and so on. However, this is not the only aspect why Google and Google zero gravity are appreciated by users since other similar search engines provide free search functionality too. But Google has always been the most relevant on the market and showed a specific towards advertisers and users. The search functionality is so friendly that it almost feels like you are talking to a relative and getting responses immediately. This is why the phrase "ask Google" has become so popular among Internet users.
|Google Zero Gravity Example|
But what is Google Zero Gravity?A simple answer would be: just another prank of the search engine giant. Some zero gravity pranks were created right by the Google developers, who wanted to amuse their users and keep them coming back. However, some tricks were also created by specialized programmers who are fans of the renowned search engine. While the ones that were created by Google are available right from their platform, for others it might be needed to access a dedicated site which is basically a fun clone of Google.
Here's a neat little example of Google Zero Gravity
How to access Google Zero Gravity?There are various ways in which you can do this and all of them are extremely simple. You don't need technical knowledge of any kind, you just need to follow some simple instructions. Here are the most popular ways in which you can access Google Zero Gravity:
- The Zero Gravity Flat Fall.Definitely a fan-based modification of the search engine's home page. In this version, all objects found in there start falling as soon as you access the site presumably attracted by internet "gravity". However, they all remain functional. You can still access your e-mail, Google plus account, recent news and even do a simple or complex search. Check out Google Zero Gravity Flat Fall
- Zero Gravity & Inversion Mirror.Another project similar to the one above but which implies that items are also placed in reverse, as you'd be watching them in a mirror. Great to amuse yourself and your friends. Check out Google Zero Gravity & Inversion Mirror
|Zero Gravity & Inversion Mirror|
- Google Sphere.An impressive fan-based project which aims to recreate search engine's functionality in a 3D sphere. All links remain functional but this option is particularly fruitful for those who want to search for images and see them from a different perspective. Check out Google Sphere
- Zerg Rush.Definitely one of the best pranks of the search engine giant. Simply go to your Google.com homepage and type "Zerg Rush", then see what happens. All your Internet content will start to be eaten by small molecules who are presumably "trained" by Google for this purpose. At the end you'll get the message GG (good game).
|Zerg Rush Example|
- Google Tilt.Another famous prank of the search engine who is meant to restrict users' view when they type a simple phrase. To access this, simply enter Google.com and type "tilt" (with no quotes). You'll then see all page results being slightly tilted to left, even though they remain perfectly accessible.
In this post we discussed the what the Google Zero Gravity function is, hope you have liked our this post on the different aspects of Google Zero Gravity. Keep Visiting to read more tutorials. Leave a comment below if you have any query or questions.